A well-prepared enterprise thrives despite all calamities.
Know the symptoms of financial problems before they hit you. Learn how to use cash management tools, however little or much of it you have. Learn the concepts of break-even analysis, contribution margins and different cost behaviors, and understand your FS, to make the most effective decisions for your business. Apply the cases and templates to your own enterprise, as you prepare your forecasts.
Who is this workshop for?
Whether you are a young entrepreneur starting up a business for the first time, or someone struggling through these challenging times, or just needing that accounting refresher -- with a deeper dive and an eye to planning ahead -- this workshop is for you!
What will the participants learn?
- Key Concepts to help you understand your financials better
- Ratios critical to managing your funds and working capital
- Break-even analysis, contribution margin analysis, cost behaviors and how they affect your business planning
- What each of the financial statements tell you
- How to use your financial statements for decision making
- Budgeting and Forecasting Tools and Templates
- Tips and frameworks that will guide you to applying the learned concepts
About the speakers
Pinky is a partner at ATBP Co. She’s a Business Administration and Accountancy graduate of the University of the Philippines, Diliman. A certified public accountant, and holds a Masters Degree in Entrepreneurship for Social Enterprise Development from the Ateneo Graduate School of Business.
While Vini, is ATBP’s Managing Partner. He’s a graduate of Accountancy at the University of Santo Tomas. He has served in the social enterprise sector since he joined GKonomics in 2014, and is highly exposed to the specialized needs of social businesses and the communities they serve. Vini has attended numerous seminars on accounting and taxation, and has gained valuable experience and technical expertise as the lead-in-charge for client engagements. He's as also served as a mentor during Sparkability Bootcamp held last October 2019.
Digital e-Certificates to be provided to those who complete the workshop.