Financing your startup can be stressful if you don't know what funding opportunities are available for your enterprise.
Have you always wanted to do crowdfunding but don't know how to get started?
What to expect?
Enterprises that do good are needed now more than ever. In this webinar, Patch will discuss the different funding types available for impact driven startups, social enterprises, and mission driven organizations. Although very similar to how tech-startups are being funded, impact startups have their own benefits and challenges. Learn what these are.
What you'll learn?
- Learn the different ways you can finance your startup social enterprise
- Determine which growth stage your SE is at and what corresponding financing activity would be suited for your SE
- Learn what crowdfunding can do for your SE
- Setting the right crowdfunding goals for your project
- Putting your crowdfunding campaign together
Who is this for?
Open to all impact entrepreneurs who want to do business while doing good. Do not miss this opportunity to learn how to finance your business ideas and projects to reality.
If you're serious about starting or scaling your social enterprise, then you'll want to make sure you attend.
There will be time for questions in the webinar and I we will try to answer all of them as time permits.